Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Taking flight with Prosecutors!



So I've been busy painting up my prosecutors from the starter set. I've been wanting to try out these guys for a while but, I've got to admit, those wings scared me! Scare is probably not the best word to use, but I wanted to do them justice and while I had something a big grander in my head, I am quite happy with the results.


I'm continuing with my Anvils of the Heldenhammer scheme throughout the Stormcast Eternal starter set, so black, white and red really. However, with these I wanted to add another colour and thought I could go for an angelic theme (they are coming down from the heavens after all). After finally tracking some down, I tried out Lamenter's Yellow for the first time, I must admit, I do like the glaze. I made the mistake of applying it to Celestra Grey the first time which resulted in a strange greenish colour. I'm much happier with the second attempt. Live and learn!

I really need to get around to making/buying a light box, so please forgive me for the poor quality pictures.

Would love to know what you think. As always, tips/feedback are always welcome!

See you next time