Sunday, 14 August 2016

Anvils of the Heldenhammer


As I've mentioned before, I'm slowly painting my way through the Age of Sigmar starter set. I have been trying to decide on a colour scheme for my Stormcast Eternals as I want something a bit different from the stock blue and gold. After having a look through multiple variants, I've settled on the Anvils of Heldenhammer! I really like the black, gold and red contrast, its really simple but very effective I think.


So this is the first model I've painted without any guidance. I had a quick look at the basic colours and went to it, trying to pick colours, I thought, would best suit the model. I'd love your thoughts on it.

I've had a lot of trouble trying to pick a highlight colour for my Khorne red, Screamer Pink just didn't contrast enough to work. Any tips?

What's your favourite Stormcast chamber?